Collaborations and dissemination
- Through an external collaboration with National University of Science and Technology, Pakistan, work on IEEE 802.15.6 communication technology, particularly new coexistence strategies, have been proposed and published in IEEE Access Journal with title – Interference and Priority Aware Coexistence (IPC) Algorithm for Link Scheduling in IEEE 802.15.6 Based WBANs, ETIS 1.1.
- Invention: System and method for self-assessment of physical capabilities and condition changes; Owners: Tallinn University of Technology, Motionmon OÜ; Authors: Alar Kuusik, Katrin Gross-Paju, Muhammad Mahtab Alam; Priority number: US16/268134; Priority date: 5.02.2019. Examined in 2021. Granted in 2022. [Link]
- In addition to publications, as a dissemination and communication activities, we organized BodyNet 2020 conference, on 21-22 October 2020: http://bodynets.org/
- Contribution to standard: ETSI SmartBAN “Rapporteur -TR 103 711 (Applying SmartBAN MAC (ETSI TS 103 325) for various use-cases)” [Link], https://bit.ly/3h0lV9B
- Nikolai Grigorjev, Master’s Degree, 2022, (sup) Yannick Le Moullec; Alar Kuusik, Development of an Initial Concept and Prototype for a Neuromuscular Assistive Stimulation System, Tallinn University of Technology School of Information Technologies, Thomas Johann Seebeck Department of Electronics
- Ulvi Ahmadov, Master’s Degree, 2021, (sup) Alar Kuusik; Mart Tamre, The Context-Sensitive Gait Monitoring for Patient Support, Tallinn University of Technology School of Information Technologies, Thomas Johann Seebeck Department of Electronics